Oliver Adams, MBA
CEO, Broker, ABR, GRI “Productivity Coach & BBB (A+) Credit and Debt Counselor”
Oliver J. Adams is an enthusiastic Business Development Coach, widely known as the “Coach”. After serving over 22 years in the United State Army he retired as a First Sergeant (1SG). Oliver has always been committed to the defense of this grateful nation and served with honors.
Oliver started selling real estate as a part time agent in 1991, after the first Iraq War. He quickly found his passion in real estate and worked hard to achieve his brokers license in 1996. In addition, Oliver Graduated in North Carolina from (GRI) Graduate REALTOR® Institute and achieved a Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) designation. He prides himself on being an over achiever and it showed through his multiple ventures in North Carolina, South Carolina and currently in Georgia.
Currently, Oliver works at Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers serving as their Business Development Director for the South East Regions. Metro Brokers is the largest Real Estate company in the state of Georgia and Oliver was selected to grow the South East Region by providing Coaching, Training and Mentorship. He developed a virtual coaching system called Buyers Credit Coach, which helps people take direct action to restore and fix their credit report (DIY) for FREE. Operating in an online environment, the “Credit Coaching System” contains instructions, resources and step by step actions required to address issues. Buyers Credit Coach is a Better Business Bureau A+ rated company and have been reviewed by the Governor’s office of consumer protection in the state of Georgia.
In order to give back and help create the next generation of successful Realtors, Oliver currently serves as the 2016 President of the Metro South Association of REALTORS. Oliver also serves on the Georgia Association of REALTORS Finance Committee which serves over 29,000 real estate professionals. In addition, he serves as the Broker’s Council Director for his local board of REALTORS® Vice-Chair of Georgia Association of REALTORS Young Professionals Network. Oliver’s business goals have always been to provide quality customer service from start to finish, no matter how busy one becomes, never make excuses, and take pride in what we do and subscribe to the highest ETHICAL and PROFESSIONAL standards. Real Estate is a passion that I enjoy and I strive hard to protect homeowner’s rights by serving and many capacities.
“Quick High Lights”
- 2016 President of the Metro South Association of REALTORS®
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers, Business Development Director for the South East Region
- 2016 Georgia Association of REALTORS® State Director
- 2016 Georgia Association of REALTORS® Finance Committee
- 2016 Georgia Association of REALTORS® Vice Chair of Young Professionals Network,
- President and CEO of Buyers Credit Coach, Inc. & Creator of “The Credit Coaching System”
- Better Business Bureau, Accredited Debt and Credit Counselor with Current A+ Rating
- Author, Public Speaker and Inspirational Speaker
- United States Army Retired, First Sergeant (1SG)