Oliver Adams, MBA
Motivational Speaker, Broker GRI, Business Coach, and BBB Accredited Credit and Debt Counselor
Oliver J. Adams is an enthusiastic Business Coach, widely known as the “Coach”. After serving 23 years in the United States Army he retired as a Combat Veteran and First Sergeant (1SG). Oliver has always been committed to the defense of this grateful nation and served with multiple honors.
Oliver started selling real estate as a part-time agent in 1991 after the first Iraq War. He quickly found his passion in real estate and worked hard to achieve his Brokers License in 1996. In addition, Oliver graduated in North Carolina from (GRI) Graduate REALTOR® Institute and achieved an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) designation. He prides himself on being an overachiever and it showed through his multiple Real Estate Brokerage firms that he owned in North Carolina, South Carolina and now in Georgia.
Currently, Oliver works at Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers serving as their Business Development Coach. Metro Brokers is one of the largest Real Estate company in the state of Georgia and Oliver was selected to provide Coaching and mentorship to their license REALTORS®. In addition, Oliver formerly worked as Productivity Coaching for Keller Williams Real Estate in the Metro Atlanta area for a number of years.
In order to be of service in his chosen profession, Oliver served as the 2016 President of the Metro South Association of REALTORS® the Georgia Association of REALTORS® Finance Committee and chaired the 2017 Georgia Association of REALTORS® Young Professionals Network. In addition, Oliver served as a Federal Protection Coordinator (alternative) for Georgia’s 13th District Congressman David Scott for two years.
In 2005, Oliver developed a virtual coaching system called Buyers Credit Coach which helps people take direct action to restore and fix their credit report (DIY) for FREE. Operating in an online environment, the “Credit Coaching System” contains instructions, resources, and step by step actions required to address issues. Still today, Buyers Credit Coach is a Better Business Bureau A+ rated company with no consumer complaints and has been reviewed by the Governor’s Office of Consumer Protection in the State of Georgia. Oliver’s business goals have always been to provide Strategic Coaching and Behavior Assessment to professionals who have made a decision to grow personally and professionally. Oliver advocate never make excuses and take pride in what you! Always subscribe to the highest ETHICAL and PROFESSIONAL standards even at a financial cost. Real Estate is a passion that I enjoy and I strive hard to protect homeowner’s rights by serving and many capacities.
- Oliver completed his Master of Business Administration Degree and was chosen as a Speaker for over 14,000 graduates in the year 2015.
- Currently works with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers as a Business Coach.
- 2017 Georgia Association of REALTORS® Finance Committee member.
- 2017 Georgia Association of REALTORS® Chair of Young Professionals Network.
- 2016 President of the Metro South Association of REALTORS®
- 2016 Atlanta Georgia acknowledged “Who’s Who in Real Estate.”
- Former Productivity Coach for Keller Williams Real Estate.
- President and CEO of Buyers Credit Coach, Inc.
- Creator of “The Credit Coaching System,” Free tools provided to help remedy credit concerns for people with less than perfect credit challenges.
- Metro Atlanta Better Business Bureau, Accredited Debt and Credit Counselor with Current A+ Rating, 2005 to present
- Author, Public Speaker, and Inspirational Speaker
- United States Army Retired, First Sergeant (1SG)